Friday, June 4, 2010

Stop looking at my Moobs!


Funny thing happened today....

waaaaaaAAAAAAHHHH!??


Its not every day that the eye's of the internet bare down on you. I suppose I should be glad its not due to a pant-less video of me. So I am forced to pay attention to my blog again, update it, and see if anyone really cares. So I suppose I shall restart things with the topic at hand. Me, making an ass of myself (but in a cool way).

These photos were not thee end of the costume affair, nor the costumes final form. The jacket was a fake and the backpack was a failure because of its general weight and bulk. With comicon soon approaching. I have already dealt with the jacket.

My mom made it for me.
..... what?

That leaves making a new backpack all thats left on the agenda... Oh and this.



A little wiser after the medigun, I hope to do the Blutsauger. But this unfortunately is only a maybe at the moment with time always being at a premium. So... we...will...see.

So if your going to Comicon in LA and you see a dashing young fellow that happens to be sporting a medic costume, KKILLL HIM! HE IS A LIE! I'm the fugly one twenty feet away who appears to have stepped in dog shit on his way there. Say hello... if you dare.





18 comments:

  1. Maybe when you end up going to cons you should fix the problem of the belt riding up with loops made of fishing wire. Near invisible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    It is brilliant idea!!!!
    Really I like it..Thanks for posting this blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was my pleasure to have read your post and get these useful information's, I hope it will be very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos were not thee end of the costume affair...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! You often write very interesting articles. You improved my mood.I'll be back again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things are interesting. But some more photo could be added here and that would make it better. But at the end of the day, Costume is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things has changes day by day..Excellent idea so far..You wrote i such a way that the difficult things become more easier to us..thanks for that..In the future we will see the magic of internet ant technology.I hope so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny . My mom can't make it pants . Grate post bro . keep post like this ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos were not thee end of the costume affair, nor the costumes final form.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jacket was a fake and the backpack was a failure because of its general weight and bulk.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well, it seems like the mac OS had ported some games and this is a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. well done.nice work.this is really a good blog with brilliant idea and some funny things.nicely used sense of humor.keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The jacket was a fake and the backpack was a failure because of its general weight and bulk.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dont speak english so well but your article was written so good that i understood il all and want to thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. To create a such kind of article is really amazing,I daily read your blogs and give my announcement for that here this article is too great and so entertaining. Sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete