Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Till Further Notice



I have removed the colorful cartoon depictions of Yogi Bear that I have made. Although they were made to be humorous while have no correlation to the story or style of the movie., there was a chance that the wrong people may take offence. Really the only relation between the movie and the sketches was that they both have yogi bear in them. But due to my current occupation, and based on the stereotype that every CEO is a Clone of Dick Cheney...

Impervious to fire, fueled by kitten's blood.

...it might be perceived as an infringement upon my nondisclosure agreement. Although its a long stretch and I have done my best to express that they has no relation to the movie, it was only me being stupid, one cannot underestimate humanities ability to overreact. So till further notice, I will withhold my demon spawn.

4 comments:

  1. hey guys,
    that,s really amazing posts...
    regards,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually,This is very much satisfied by the different info in this article. All the contents too good,can be very helpful for us.I love reading new post and I am always searching for helpful information like this . Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recently our website custom-writing.org has seen a loss of rankings in Google. We hired a consultant to help us identify the causes of the loss in rankings and apparently it has something to do with links pointed to our website.
    Apparently somehow our backlinks don't make Google happy so we're doing what we can to correct that as soon as possible.Would you mind removing the links pointed to our website custom-writing.org from the following pages on your domain?http://ryancrasmussen.blogspot.com/2010/06/yogi-bear.html
    Thank you so much for your help and I apologize for the inconvenience .

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete